We offer also training services to our Clients.
Such training can be provided:
- as systematic sessions to increase knowledge and raise awareness of our Clients’ HR employees (the scope and frequency of which can be individually agreed with the Client, e.g. 10 monthly meetings to discuss the most essential labour law issues and the most recent court decisions),
- as a single (ad-hoc) session on a specific subject, in response to any current need existing in a given organisation (e.g. when a trade union is established in the workplace – training on the rules of cooperation between the employer and the union, as well as the employer’s rights and obligations within that scope)
- periodically – providing a summary of legal changes in a given period.
We have extensive experience in providing training in various forms and to various entities. Each time, it is our priority to focus on the practical aspect of such meeting so the knowledge spread and supported with numerous examples can be immediately used or applied in the organisation.
We provide the following services:
- organise closed training sessions tailored to the needs of our Clients
- hold open, periodical training events for our Clients
- cooperate with training organisations for which we hold training sessions and courses
- cooperate with educational institutions (universities).
Kancelaria Prawa Pracy
ul. Wrocławska 6/37
61 – 837 Poznań