Social insurance and taxes
Our lawyers advise employers on taxation and payment of any social contributions and benefits to employees. We analyse possible bases for cooperation and remuneration of managerial staff members, including board members, in terms of their potential consequences under public law.
While providing support to our Clients, we are guided by applicable legal regulations and (frequently changing) interpretations of the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS) and tax authorities.
We provide the following services:
- evaluate bases for employment, showing consequences of applicable solutions under public law
- support employers in contacts with the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS)/Tax Office (US) with regard to all aspects of employment
- provide solutions allowing the application of a 50% rate of tax deductible expenses in the context of more stringent interpretations of tax authorities
- resolve doubts over calculation of remuneration for the period of incapacity to work and individual components of such remuneration
- support employers in verification of sick leaves taken by employees and prevention against too excessive sick leave levels
- advise on benefits paid to so-called mobile workers.
Kancelaria Prawa Pracy
ul. Wrocławska 6/37
61 – 837 Poznań