Collective redundancies, employment restructuring
We support employers in undertaking employment restructuring, recommending the optimal course of action in a given case. Based on many years of experience in developing voluntary redundancy schemes and participating in several hundred collective redundancy processes, we are able to indicate pros and cons of individual solutions as well as to make an analysis of potential risks and methods to mitigate them.
We know how important it is in such undertakings to provide employers with detailed knowledge about legal consequences of their business assumptions and present to them a clear and understandable schedules of the relevant actions.
Under this area of practice, we:
- participate in developing a strategy for employment restructuring;
- draw up regulations of a voluntary leave schemes (VLS);
- provide advice at the stage of making decisions about collective redundancies;
- prepare and implement schedules of collective redundancy processes;
- draft documents required for carrying out the collective redundancy procedure (for employees, trade unions and the labour authorities);
- conduct negotiations with trade unions, staff representatives and work councils;
- support the employer in communicating with the staff.
Kancelaria Prawa Pracy
ul. Wrocławska 6/37
61 – 837 Poznań