Employment restructuring; transfer of the workplace
Our Law Firm supports employers in undertaking employment restructuring, while recommending an optimum pathway. Thanks to the extensive experience in developing voluntary leave schemes and participation in several dozen collective redundancy processes, we are able to indicate the advantages and disadvantages of individual solutions.
We provide assistance in the process of transformation, merger and divisions of companies within the scope relating to employment. Our team prepares comprehensive documentation for the correct transfer of the workplace or any part thereof to another employer, both with regard to individual employment contracts and cooperation with trade unions or work councils, functioning of the company social fund or handing over of personal files of employees.
We know how important it is in such projects to provide employees with detailed knowledge about legal consequences and present a clear and legible schedules of the relevant actions.
We provide the following services:
- participate in developing a strategy for employment restructuring
- draw up regulations of a voluntary leave scheme
- verify the need to apply the provisions regarding the transfer of the workplace and prepare
- comprehensive documentation regarding such transfer
- advise our Clients at the stage of making decisions about collective redundancies
- prepare and implement schedules of collective redundancies
- draft documents required under the collective redundancy procedure (for employees, trade unions and the Labour Office)
- support the employer in communication with the staff
- conduct negotiations with trade unions / staff representatives and work councils.
Kancelaria Prawa Pracy
ul. Wrocławska 6/37
61 – 837 Poznań